- ‘ Cases of rape rise to 84% in Nigeria’
- Dana air crash update: 23 aircrash victims’ families yet to receive compensation
- Mimiko inaugurates new Mother & Child hospital today
- N4.56b pension scam: Female accused hospitalised,trial stalled
- Construction workers hail FG’s decision on Lagos-Ibadan expressway
- Senate adjourns plenary for 1 week, dissolves to Appropriation committee.
- Blackout looms as Egbin power plant breaks down
- FMBN, NEXIM, BOA, IB lose N47bn in 6 months - CBN
- FirstBank wins Nigerian Bank of the Year award
- PDP tackles ACN over Tukur’s comments
- Electricity workers threaten strike over Wamakko
- ‘NDIC prosecuted 55 directors, staff of micro finance banks in 2011’
- Judgment in Oni’s appeal stalled, re-fixed for Jan 8
- Slain banker: Deceased had only 3 wounds -Accused’s father
- Appointments: S/West not marginalised —FCC
According to the new president, the visit was intended to discuss her administration’s plan and other industry issues such as the ongoing reforms in the industry and others that affect the practice of advertising, as well as seek advice and counsel.
On the president’s visitation team were the Vice President of the Association, Mr Kelechi Nwosu and its Executive Director, Mr Lekan Fadolapo.
Some of those visited include, the Chief Executive Officer, Insight Communications, Mr Jimi Awosika; the Chairman of the Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria, APCON, Mr Lolu Akinwunmi; past President, Mr Funmi Onabolu and the association’s Chairman, Board of Trustees, Mr Ayo Owoborode and other senior practitioners.
During the visit, Mrs Oke reaffirmed her administration’s commitment to repositioning the association through her programme of continuity, consolidation and revitalisation, adding that she would strive to revitalise the industry through support and participation of member agencies.
She enjoined the senior practitioners to support and assist the new administration in ensuring a better practice and industry for all practitioners.
Mrs Bunmi Oke was elected as the 17th president of the association, as well as the second female president during the just concluded 39th AGM/congress of the association held in Ibadan, Oyo State.Share