- ‘ Cases of rape rise to 84% in Nigeria’
- Dana air crash update: 23 aircrash victims’ families yet to receive compensation
- Mimiko inaugurates new Mother & Child hospital today
- N4.56b pension scam: Female accused hospitalised,trial stalled
- Construction workers hail FG’s decision on Lagos-Ibadan expressway
- Senate adjourns plenary for 1 week, dissolves to Appropriation committee.
- Blackout looms as Egbin power plant breaks down
- FMBN, NEXIM, BOA, IB lose N47bn in 6 months - CBN
- FirstBank wins Nigerian Bank of the Year award
- PDP tackles ACN over Tukur’s comments
- Electricity workers threaten strike over Wamakko
- ‘NDIC prosecuted 55 directors, staff of micro finance banks in 2011’
- Judgment in Oni’s appeal stalled, re-fixed for Jan 8
- Slain banker: Deceased had only 3 wounds -Accused’s father
- Appointments: S/West not marginalised —FCC
Insight, recently, sent the largest delegation from Africa to the 2012 Cannes Lions Festival to garner inspiration, hub-nub with like-minds from agencies across the world and foster new ideas, business relationships, social networks and strategic alliances.
Creative Director, Insight Nigeria, Chima Okenimkpe, who attended the two-week Cannes Creative Leaders programme, organised yearly by the Berlin School of Creative Leadership in conjunction with the Cannes Festival of Creativity, described the programme as ‘the perfect question that can never be answered.’
‘This is my second time here and I’m still searching for the answer. The Berlin School didn’t give me the answers, but they showed me the questions to ask and where to look for answers,’ he stated.
Head of Marketing, Insight Nigeria, Franklin Ozekhome, offered his own perspective on how marketers could reach consumers and constructively engage them by combining technology and creativity in more innovative ways.
‘We adopted a deliberate strategy for participating in this year’s festivities, driven by our need to harness the best of ideas, inspiration and future-thinking in three focal areas: Consumer Engagement - Turning consumers into fans and advocates of brands that they love; Brand Storytelling – Engaging the human senses with compelling sounds, great visuals, distinct smells and stories that touch the heart; and Futuretainment – creating emotional experiences that drive participation,’ he stated.Share