- ‘ Cases of rape rise to 84% in Nigeria’
- Dana air crash update: 23 aircrash victims’ families yet to receive compensation
- Mimiko inaugurates new Mother & Child hospital today
- N4.56b pension scam: Female accused hospitalised,trial stalled
- Construction workers hail FG’s decision on Lagos-Ibadan expressway
- Senate adjourns plenary for 1 week, dissolves to Appropriation committee.
- Blackout looms as Egbin power plant breaks down
- FMBN, NEXIM, BOA, IB lose N47bn in 6 months - CBN
- FirstBank wins Nigerian Bank of the Year award
- PDP tackles ACN over Tukur’s comments
- Electricity workers threaten strike over Wamakko
- ‘NDIC prosecuted 55 directors, staff of micro finance banks in 2011’
- Judgment in Oni’s appeal stalled, re-fixed for Jan 8
- Slain banker: Deceased had only 3 wounds -Accused’s father
- Appointments: S/West not marginalised —FCC
British Airways has announced special price discounts for Nigeria customers travelling to the United Kingdom and New York in its Club World and newly refurbished First Class cabins.
Fares to London start from $2,160 in Club World and $6,610 in First Class while flights to New York are priced from $2,960 in Club World and $6,720 in First Class.
The specials which are available from both Abuja and Lagos went on sale on August 1 and will last until 15 August, for outbound travel before 1 September.
Country Manager, British Airways/Iberia, Nigeria, Mr Kola Olayinka, urged customers to book soon as he said the fares are extremely competitive and likely to be snapped up fast.
As part of its £5billion investment in new aircraft, technology and services, British Airways has invested £100 million in its new First Cabin.
The special fares are exclusive of all taxes, fees, charges and surcharges and subject to availability.Share